Father Alan Guglielmo
Archdiocese of Newark
Assigned as Follows:
- Immaculate Conception Church (Secaucus, NJ)
- St. Anthony of Padua (Newark, NJ)
- Chaplain at Columbus Hospital (Newark, NJ)
- Chaplain at St. Michael Medical Center (Newark, NJ)
- St. Valentine Church (Bloomfield, NJ)
- Chaplain at Mountainside Hospital (Montclair, NJ)
- Chaplain at Clara Mass Hospital (Belleville, NJ)
- Sacred Heart (Lyndhurst, NJ)
- Chaplain at St. Mary Hospital (Hoboken, NJ)
- St. Mary (Jersey City, NJ)
- Spiritual director at CYO Hudson (Jersey City, NJ)
- Chaplain at Hudson Catholic Regional High School (Jersey City, NJ)
- St. Aedan’s the St. Peter’s University Church (Jersey City, NJ)
- St. Michael (Union, NJ)
- Roselle Catholic Church (Roselle, NJ)
- Mother Seton Regional High School (Clark, NJ)
- St. Helen (Westfield, NJ)
- Church of the Assumption (Roselle Park, NJ)
Summary of Sexual Abuse Allegations against Father Alan Guglielmo:
In February 2019, the Archdiocese of Newark released a list of 63 priests “credibly accused” of child sex abuse. One of the names listed was that of Father Alan Guglielmo. The only specifics provided by the Archdiocese were the parishes and schools to which Guglielmo was assigned and the number of victims known to the Archdiocese of Newark.
According to media reports, Father Guglielmo was listed as having one credible accusation of sexual abuse against him. No details were provided as to the age/gender of the victim, nor Father Guglielmo assignments at the time of the abuse.
According to the Archdiocese of Newark, Father Guglielmo has been permanently removed from ministry. He is believed to be living in the Rutherford, New Jersey, area.
Horowitz Law is a law firm representing victims and survivors of sexual abuse by Catholic priests and other clergy in the Archdiocese of Newark in New Jersey. If you need a lawyer because you were sexually abused in the Archdiocese of Newark, contact our office today. Although many years have passed, those abused by Catholic clergy in the Archdiocese of Newark now have legal options, but filing deadlines will apply so do not delay in reaching out to us. Our lawyers have decades of experience representing survivors of clergy sexual abuse in New Jersey and nationwide. We can help.