Monsignor Patrick Kearney
Diocese of San Bernardino
Assigned as follows:
- 1954: St. John of the Cross (Lemon Grove, CA)
- 1955: St. Mary (El Centro, CA)
- 1956-1957: St. Joseph’s (Upland, CA)
- 1957-1964: St. John the Evangelist (San Diego, CA)
- 1964-1966: St. Anne’s (Needles, CA)
- 1966-1968: Immaculata (San Diego, CA)
- 1968-1977: St. John of the Cross (Lemon Grove, CA)
- 1978-1992: Immaculate Conception (San Diego, CA)
Summary of Abuse Allegations against Monsignor Patrick Kearney:
After forty years in the ministry, Msgr. Patrick Kearney retired in January 1993. According to media reports, in 2010, as part of a settlement with survivors of clergy sexual abuse, the Diocese of San Diego released Kearney’s personnel file. Information about the age/gender of his alleged victim/victims, the nature of the alleged sexual abuse, or Kearney’s assignments at the time of the alleged abuse is unknown.
He died in August 2004.
Horowitz Law is a law firm representing victims and survivors of sexual abuse by Catholic priests and other clergy in the Diocese of San Bernardino. If you need a lawyer because you were sexually abused by a priest in San Bernardino, contact our office today. Although many years have passed, those abused by Catholic clergy in the Diocese of San Bernardino now have legal options to recover damages due to a compensation fund created for victims. Call us at 888-283-9922 or send an email to [email protected] to discuss your options today.