Father Louis Dolinic
Diocese of Buffalo
Assigned as follows:
- 1967 St. Elizabeth, Cherry Creek, NY)
- 1968 St. Barbara (Lackawanna, NY)
- 1969-1971 St. Andrew (Sloan, NY)
- 1972-1979 St. Joseph (North Tonawanda, NY)
- 1980-1986 St. John Kanty (Buffalo, NY)
- 1987-1995 Our Lady of Czestochowa (North Tonawanda, NY)
- 1996-2004 Our Lady of the Blessed Sacrament (Depew, NY)
- 2005-2008 St. Joseph (North Tonawanda, NY)
- 2009-2010 Our Lady of Czestochowa (North Tonawanda, NY)
Summary of Abuse Allegations against Father Louis Dolinic:
Father Louis Dolinic was ordained a priest in 1966. During his career, he was assigned to multiple parishes in Lackawanna, Sloan, North Tonawanda, Buffalo, and Depew. He retired in 2010. According to media reports, in October 2018, he was suspended from ministry, pending an investigation of a complaint of child sexual abuse. No information on when or where the allegations occurred, nor the age/gender of the victim was given. In September 2019, the Diocese of Buffalo said that the allegations of abuse against the Father Dolinic have been substantiated and that he will remain on administrative leave. The case will be reviewed by the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith at the Vatican for a final decision. Father Dolinic currently lives in Depew.
Horowitz Law is a law firm representing victims of sexual abuse in the Diocese of Buffalo and throughout New York. The Diocese of Buffalo filed for federal bankruptcy protection in February 2020. Anyone sexually abused by a priest or employee of the Diocese of Buffalo may be entitled to file a claim against the Diocese in these bankruptcy proceedings, but very strict filing deadlines apply. Most victims of abuse in the Diocese of Buffalo will never be able to take action against the Diocese of Buffalo if they miss this bankruptcy filing deadline, so it is important that you contact us immediately to discuss your potential case.
Contact us at 888-283-9922 or [email protected] to discuss your legal options today.