Father Steven Henrich
(Crosier Fathers and Brothers)
Diocese of Phoenix
Assigned as Follows:
- 1975-1976 St. Margaret of Cortona (Bronx, NY)
- 1975-1981 Iona Grammar and Christian Brothers (New Rochelle, NY)
- 1976-1979 Crosier Community of New Rochelle (New Rochelle, NY)
- 1981-1986 Crosier Provincialate (St. Paul, MN)
- 1980-1988 Provincial Councilor (St. Paul, MN)
- 1989-1990 Crosier Community of Chicago (Chicago, IL)
- 1990-1992 St. Cyprian (Riverview, MI)
- 1994-1996 Conference of Major Superiors of Men (Silver Spring, MD)
- 1996-1999 Conference of Major Superiors of Men (Silver Spring, MD)
- 2002-2004 Pre-Novitiate Residence (St. Paul, MN)
- 2004-2005 Crosier Community of (Phoenix, AZ)
- 2007-2009 General Econome (Phoenix, AZ)
- 2010-2017 General Econome (Rome, Italy)
Summary of Sexual Abuse Allegations against Father Steven Henrich:
In 2017, the Crosier Fathers and Brothers released a statement that one of their own notified his superior of a single incident of inappropriate touching of a minor by Father Steven Henrich. The incident reportedly took place nearly 40 years ago in Minnesota. At the time of the allegation, Henrich had been serving as the Order’s general econome in Rome since 2010.
The statement also said that, upon notification of the incident, Henrich was immediately removed from public ministry and can no longer identify himself as a priest.
Henrich is believed to be residing in Phoenix.
Horowitz Law is a law firm representing victims and survivors of sexual abuse by Catholic priests and other clergy in the Roman Catholic Diocese of Phoenix. If you need a lawyer because you were sexually abused by a priest in Arizona, contact our office today. Although many years have passed, those abused by Catholic clergy in the Roman Catholic Diocese of Phoenix now have legal options to recover damages due to a change in Arizona laws. Contact us toll-free at 888-283-9922 or email us at [email protected] today.