Father Robert J. Baffa
Diocese of Burlington
Assigned as follows:
- 1966 St. John the Baptist (North Bennington, VT)
- 1966-1970 Cathedral (Burlington, VT)
- 1970-1971 Christ the King (Burlington, VT)
- 1970-1982 Crossroads Halfway House, The 1690 Group Home, Allenbrook Home for Boys (Shelburne, VT)
- 1979-1982 Cathedral (Burlington, VT)
- 1982-1990 The Catholic Center at UVM (Burlington, VT)
- 1990-1993 Holy Cross (Colchester, VT)
- 1993-2002 St. John the Baptist (North Bennington, VT)
Summary of Abuse Allegations against Father Robert J. Baffa:
Father Robert J. Baffa served as a priest in Vermont for approximately 36 years. According to media reports, in June 2002, he retired and was removed from ministry. He died in Norristown, Pennsylvania in 2013.
In August 2019, his name appeared publicly on the Diocese of Burlington’s list of clergy credibly accused of sex abuse of minors.
Horowitz Law is a law firm representing victims and survivors of sexual abuse by Catholic priests and other clergy in the Diocese of Burlington. If you need a lawyer because you were sexually abused by a priest in Burlington, contact our office today. Although many years have passed, those abused by Catholic clergy in the Diocese of Burlington now have legal options to recover damages due to a compensation fund created for victims. Call us at 888-283-9922 or send an email to [email protected] to discuss your options today.