Father John F. Carson
Archdiocese of New York
- 1964-1965: St. Aloysius (Livingston Manor, NY)
- 1965-1966: St. Margaret’s (Pearl River, NY)
- 1966-1968: St. Ann (New York, NY)
- 1969-1987: St. Peter’s (Staten Island, NY)
- 1988-1989: Notre Dame (Manhattan, NY)
- 1989-1993: St. Denis Church (Hopewell Junction, NY)
- 1995-1996: St. Francis Assisi (Mt. Kisco, NY)
- 1996-2011: St. Ann (Yonkers, NY)
Summary of Sexual Abuse Allegations Against Father John F Carson:
Fr. John F Carson is named on the Archdiocese of New York’s 2019 List of Archdiocesan Clergy Credibly Accused of Sexual Abuse of a Minor or the Subject of Eligible IRCP Compensation Claims. The details of the sexual abuse allegations, including when and where the alleged abuse occurred, or the victim’s age/gender, are unknown.
Carson was ordained in 1964 and served at various parishes and schools in New York State. His last assignment was at St. Ann’s in Yonkers, NY, from 1995 until he died in 2011.
Horowitz Law is a law firm representing victims and survivors of sexual abuse by Catholic priests and other clergy in the Archdiocese of New York. If you need a lawyer because you were sexually abused by a priest or other Catholic clergy in New York State, contact our office today. Although many years have passed, those abused by Catholic clergy in the Archdiocese of New York now have legal options, but filing deadlines will apply so do not delay in reaching out to us. Our lawyers have decades of experience representing survivors of clergy sexual abuse in New York and nationwide. We can help.