Father Kenneth Gerathy
Archdiocese of New York
- 1954-1956: St. Peter’s (Poughkeepsie, NY)
- 1956-1960: Nativity of Our Blessed Lady (New York, NY)
- 1960-1961: St. John’s (Goshen, NY)
- 1961-1967: Blessed Sacrament (Staten Island, NY)
- 1967-1968: St. Margaret Mary (Staten Island, NY)
- 1968: Holy Rosary (Staten Island, NY)
- 1968-1978: St. Anne’s (Staten Island, NY)
- 1978-1980: Our Lady of Mercy (Port Chester, NY)
- 1980-1986: St. Joseph’s (New Windsor, NY)
- 1986-2005: St. Christopher’s (Staten Island, NY)
- 2005: Retired
Summary of Sexual Abuse Allegations Against Father Kenneth Gerathy:
Msgr. Kenneth Gerathy was listed on the Archdiocese of New York’s 2019 List of Archdiocesan Clergy Credibly Accused of Sexual Abuse of a Minor or the Subject of Eligible IRCP Compensation Claims. The details of the sexual abuse allegations, including when and where the alleged abuse occurred, or the victim’s age/gender, are unknown.
Gerathy’s status as a priest, whereabouts, and whether he had access to children from 2005 until his death in 2013 are unknown. He died at the age of 84.
Horowitz Law is a law firm representing victims and survivors of sexual abuse by Catholic priests and other clergy in the Archdiocese of New York. If you need a lawyer because you were sexually abused by a priest or other Catholic clergy in New York State, contact our office today. Although many years have passed, those abused by Catholic clergy in the Archdiocese of New York now have legal options, but filing deadlines will apply so do not delay in reaching out to us. Our lawyers have decades of experience representing survivors of clergy sexual abuse in New York and nationwide. We can help.