Father Thomas Nohilly
Archdiocese of New York
Assigned as follows:
- Unknown: St. Francis Cabrini (Brooklyn, NY)
- 1981-1985: St. Agnes (Brooklyn, NY)
- 1986-1989: St. Bernard (Brooklyn, NY)
- 1990: Released from Diocesan Assignment
- 1991-1996: St. Catherine of Alexandria (Brooklyn, NY)
- 1997-2000: St. Rose of Lima (Brooklyn, NY)
- 2001-2003: Holy Cross (Flatbush, NY)
- 2004-2005: Unknown
- 2006-2007: On Leave/Unassigned
- 2008-2019: Unknown
Summary of Abuse Allegations against Father Thomas Nohilly:
Fr. Thomas Nohilly was ordained a priest in the Diocese of Brooklyn in 1981. In February 2019, Nohilly’s name appeared on the Diocese of Brooklyn’s list of clergy credibly accused of sex abuse of minors. He was removed from ministry in 2002 and laicized in 2011.
Information about the age/gender of his alleged victim/victims, the nature of the alleged sexual abuse, or Nohilly’s assignments at the time of the alleged abuse is unknown.
Nohilly died in 2019.
Horowitz Law is a law firm representing victims and survivors of sexual abuse by Catholic priests and other clergy in the Archdiocese of New York. If you need a lawyer because you were sexually abused by a priest or other Catholic clergy in New York State, contact our office today. Although many years have passed, those abused by Catholic clergy in the Archdiocese of New York now have legal options, but filing deadlines will apply so do not delay in reaching out to us. Our lawyers have decades of experience representing survivors of clergy sexual abuse in New York and nationwide. We can help.