Brother Robert A. Lindemann
Archdiocese of New York/Marianists
- Cathedral Latin High School (Cleveland, OH)
- Chaminade High School (Dayton, OH)
- Covington Catholic High School (Covington, KY)
- Diocese of Brooklyn, Educational TV (Brooklyn, NY)
- Diocese of Rockville Centre’s Educational TV (Rockville, NY)
- Immaculate Conception (Washington, DC)
- Most Holy Trinity High School (Brooklyn, NY)
- North Catholic High School (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Our Lady of Rosary Grade School (Dayton, OH)
- Purcell Marian High School (Cincinnati, OH)
- James High School (Chester, PA)
- John’s Home (Rockaway, NY)
Summary of Sexual Abuse Allegations Against Brother Robert A Lindemann:
Br. Robert A Lindemann professed vows as a Marianist brother, Province of New York, in 1941. He worked in Ohio, Kentucky, New York, Washington D.C., and Pennsylvania.
He was named publicly as accused by the Marianist Order on its list in 2020. The details of the sexual abuse allegations, including the information about the age/gender of his alleged victim/victims, the nature of the alleged sexual abuse, or Lindermann’s assignments at the time of the alleged abuse is unknown.
Lindemann was also included in the Archdiocese of Baltimore 2020 list of clergy credibly accused of sexually abusing a minor.
Lindemann died in 1995.
Horowitz Law is a law firm representing victims and survivors of sexual abuse by Catholic priests and other clergy in the Archdiocese of New York. If you need a lawyer because you were sexually abused by a priest or other Catholic clergy in New York State, contact our office today. Although many years have passed, those abused by Catholic clergy in the Archdiocese of New York now have legal options, but filing deadlines will apply so do not delay in reaching out to us. Our lawyers have decades of experience representing survivors of clergy sexual abuse in New York and nationwide. We can help.