Brother Robert Lindemann
Archdiocese of New York/Baltimore/Marianists
- 1974-1975: Cardinal Gibbons High School (Baltimore, MD)
- Cathedral Latin High School (Cleveland, OH)
- Chaminade High School (Dayton, OH)
- Covington Catholic High School (Covington, KY)
- Diocese of Brooklyn, Educational TV (Brooklyn, NY)
- Diocese of Rockville Centre’s Educational TV (Rockville, NY)
- Immaculate Conception (Washington, DC)
- Most Holy Trinity High School (Brooklyn, NY)
- North Catholic High School (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Our Lady of Rosary Grade School (Dayton, OH)
- Purcell Marian High School (Cincinnati, OH)
- St. James High School (Chester, PA)
- St. John’s Home (Rockaway, NY)
Summary of Sexual Abuse Allegations Against Brother Robert Lindemann:
Br. Robert Lindemann was a brother of the Marianist order and worked in the Archdiocese of Baltimore, the Archdiocese of New York, Kentucky, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and the Diocese of Rockville Centre. In 2020, Br. Lindemann was listed on the Archdiocese of Baltimore’s Credibly Accused of Sexual Abuse of Minors list. In December 2020, he was named publicly as accused by the Marianist Order on its list. In April 2023, Maryland’s Attorney General released a report alleging 156 Catholic clergy members sexually abused at least 600 children over six decades. The report lists the names of the abusers, including Brother Robert Lindemann. Details of the abuse are unknown, but it is reported to have occurred in New York.
Brother Lindemann died in 1995.
Horowitz Law is a law firm representing victims and survivors of sexual abuse by Catholic priests and other clergy in the Archdiocese of New York. If you need a lawyer because you were sexually abused by a priest or other Catholic clergy in New York State, contact our office today. Although many years have passed, those abused by Catholic clergy in the Archdiocese of New York now have legal options, but filing deadlines will apply so do not delay in reaching out to us. Our lawyers have decades of experience representing survivors of clergy sexual abuse in New York and nationwide. We can help. Contact us at 888-283-9922 or [email protected] to discuss your options today.