Father Daniel de Dominicis
Diocese of San Bernardino/ Congregation of the Holy Spirit
- 1950: Unknown
- 1951-1952: St. Joseph (Conway, AR)
- 1953-1955: St. Emma’s Institute (Rock Castle, VA)
- 1956: Holy Ghost Fathers Mission Seminary (Ann Arbor, MI)
- 1957-1958: Holy Ghost Missionary College (Comwells Heights, PA)
- 1959-1967: Notre Dame High School (Riverside, CA)
- 1968-1976: Our Lady of Guadalupe (Bakersfield, CA)
- 1977-1979: Our Lady of the Valley (Hemet, CA)
- 1980-1981: Congregation of the Holy Ghost (San Antonio, TX)
- 1985-1988: Resurrection (Sunnyvale, CA)
- 1990-1991: St. John the Evangelist (Tucson, AZ)
- 1992-1996: Retirement Home (Bethel Park, PA)
Summary of Sexual Abuse Allegations Against Father Daniel de Dominicis:
Fr. Daniel de Dominicis, a priest of the Congregation of the Holy Spirit, was named publicly on the Diocese of San Bernardino’s 2018 list of clergy credibly accused of child sexual abuse. According to the list, the abuse took place from 1975 to 1985. The list also states that the Diocese of San Bernardino was made aware of the sexual abuse allegation in 1994, but the abuse was not reported to the police until 2002. The details of the sexual abuse allegations, including where the alleged abuse occurred or the victim’s age/gender, are unknown.
De Domincis reportedly left the Diocese in 1978 and went to the University of San Francisco to study Scripture. In 1991, he went to a retirement home in Bethel Park, PA, where he was treated for Kidney failure. He died in 1996.
Horowitz Law is a law firm representing victims and survivors of sexual abuse by Catholic priests and other clergy in the Diocese of San Bernardino in California. If you need a lawyer because you were sexually abused by a priest in one of California’s Catholic dioceses, contact our office today. Although many years have passed, those abused by Catholic clergy in the Diocese of San Bernardino now have legal options due to a voluntary compensation fund created by the Diocese of San Bernardino, but filing deadlines will apply, so do not delay in reaching out to us. Our lawyers have decades of experience representing survivors of clergy sexual abuse in California and nationwide. We can help.