Father Donald Duplessius (Servites)
Archdiocese of Los Angeles
Assigned as follows:
- 1966-1967 Servite High School (Anaheim, CA)
- 1968-1975 Servite Priory of the Seven Holy Founders (Anaheim, CA)
- 1972-1974 Cypress College (Fullerton, CA)
- 1973-1974 Fullerton City College (Fullerton, CA)
- 1974-1976 California State University Fullerton (Fullerton, CA)
- 1976 St. Philip Benizi; Chapman College; Fullerton City College (Fullerton, CA)
Summary of Abuse Allegations against Father Donald Duplessius (Duplessis):
Father Donald Duplessius was ordained a Servite priest in 1961 and served in multiple parishes in the Archdiocese of Los Angeles. According to a 2005 Archdiocese of Los Angeles report, he was accused of sexually abusing at least one child in a civil lawsuit from 1968 to 1970 while serving at Servite High School in Anaheim. In 2018, Father Duplessius’ name appeared on the Archdiocese of Los Angeles’ list of clergy credibly accused of sex abuse of minors. His whereabouts from 1977 until his death in 2018 are unknown.
Horowitz Law is a law firm representing victims and survivors of sexual abuse by Catholic priests and other clergy in the Archdiocese of Los Angeles. If you need a lawyer because you were sexually abused by a priest or other Catholic clergy in California State, contact our office today. Although many years have passed, those abused by Catholic clergy in the Archdiocese of Los Angeles now have legal options, but filing deadlines will apply so do not delay in reaching out to us. Our lawyers have decades of experience representing survivors of clergy sexual abuse in Los Angeles and nationwide. We can help.