Father Joseph C. Towle
Archdiocese of New York/Jesuit
Assigned as follows:
- 1968-1971: St. Ignatius Retreat House at Insafada (North Hills, NY)
- 1971-1978: Mount Manresa Retreat House (Staten Island, NY)
- 1979-1983: Jesuit Provincial’s Office (Bronx, NY)
- 1984-1997: Manida St. Jesuit Community (Bronx, NY)
- 1997-2002: St. Ignatius School (Bronx, NY)
- 2004-2009: West Side Jesuit Community (New York, NY)
- 2011-2012: Jesuit Community of the Immaculate Conception (New York, NY)
- 2013-2015: Unknown
Summary of Abuse Allegations against Father Joseph C Towle:
Fr. Joseph C Towle was ordained a priest of the Jesuit order. In 2016, he was named on the Jesuit’s list of “USA Northeast Province Jesuits with Credible Allegations of Sexual Abuse of a Minor.” It noted that in 1991, an allegation was reported that Towle sexually abused a minor in 1971.
Towle died in 2016.
Horowitz Law is a law firm representing victims and survivors of sexual abuse by Catholic priests and other clergy in the Archdiocese of New York. If you need a lawyer because you were sexually abused by a priest or other Catholic clergy in New York State, contact our office today. Although many years have passed, those abused by Catholic clergy in the Archdiocese of New York now have legal options, but filing deadlines will apply so do not delay in reaching out to us. Our lawyers have decades of experience representing survivors of clergy sexual abuse in New York and nationwide. We can help.