Father Patrick Joseph Hill
Archdiocese of Los Angeles
Assigned as follows:
- 1969-1972 St. Boniface (Anaheim, CA)
- 1973-1976 Our Lady of Lourdes (Northridge, CA)
- 1977-1979 Holy Redeemer (Montrose, CA)
- 1980-1985 St. Mariana de Peredes (Pico Rivera, CA)
- 1986-1988 Our Lady of Peace (North Hills, CA)
- 1989-1992 St. Brendan (Los Angeles, CA)
- 1993-1994 St. Agatha (Los Angeles, CA)
- 1995-1999 St. Bernard (Los Angeles, CA)
- 2000 Unknown
- 2001-2002 St. Bernard (Los Angeles, CA)
- 2003 Unknown
- 2004-2017 Canonical Services Coordinator (Los Angeles, CA)
- 2014-2017 St. Brendan (Los Angeles, CA)
- 2017 Retired
- 2018-2020 Unknown
Summary of Abuse Allegations against Father Patrick Joseph Hill:
Father Patrick Joseph Hill was ordained as a Catholic priest in 1968. He served in multiple parishes in the Archdiocese of Los Angeles. According to media reports, he was accused of child sexual abuse from approximately 1979 to 1981. The Archdiocese of Los Angeles investigated and found the claim to be unsubstantiated. Despite this, his name was included in the 2004 Archdiocese of Los Angeles’ list of priests accused of sexual misconduct involving minors.
Father Hill retired in 2017. It is believed he is living in St. Brendan in Los Angeles, California.
Horowitz Law is a law firm representing victims and survivors of sexual abuse by Catholic priests and other clergy in the Archdiocese of Los Angeles. If you need a lawyer because you were sexually abused by a priest or other Catholic clergy in California State, contact our office today. Although many years have passed, those abused by Catholic clergy in the Archdiocese of Los Angeles now have legal options, but filing deadlines will apply so do not delay in reaching out to us. Our lawyers have decades of experience representing survivors of clergy sexual abuse in Los Angeles and nationwide. We can help.