Father Thomas Ryan
Archdiocese of Los Angeles
Assigned as follows:
- 1970-1988 St. Maria Goretti (Long Beach, CA)
- 1967-1970 Long Beach Naval Hospital
- 1967-1970 Holy Family (Artesia, CA)
- 1967-1970 St. Cyprian (Long Beach, CA)
- 1966-1967 Sick Leave
- 1966 St. Kevin (Los Angeles, CA)
- 1964-1966 Our Lady of Fatima (San Clemente, CA)
- 1958-1964 St. Cyprian (Long Beach, CA)
- 1954-1958 St. Pius V (Buena Park, CA)
- 1954 St. Rose of Lima (Marywood, CA)
Summary of Abuse Allegations against Father Thomas Ryan:
According to media reports, in December 2018, Father Thomas Ryan’s name appeared on the Archdiocese of Los Angeles’ updated list of clergy credibly accused of sex abuse of minors. It noted a report of child sexual abuse in 1957 was made in 2009. The details of the allegations, including where the abuse occurred, are unknown.
Father Ryan died in 1988.
Horowitz Law is a law firm representing victims and survivors of sexual abuse by Catholic priests and other clergy in the Archdiocese of Los Angeles. If you need a lawyer because you were sexually abused by a priest or other Catholic clergy in California State, contact our office today. Although many years have passed, those abused by Catholic clergy in the Archdiocese of Los Angeles now have legal options, but filing deadlines will apply so do not delay in reaching out to us. Our lawyers have decades of experience representing survivors of clergy sexual abuse in Los Angeles and nationwide. We can help.