Father Robert Spader
Archdiocese of Los Angeles
Assigned as follows:
- 1962-1968: St. Raymond (Downey, CA)
- 1968-1970: St. Dorothy (Glendora, CA)
- 1970-1973: St. Anthony Elementary School (San Gabriel, CA)
- 1973-1974: Our Lady of Refuge (Long Beach, CA)
- 1974-1975: St. John Chrysostom (Inglewood, CA)
- 1974-1975: Daniel Freeman Memorial Hospital (Inglewood, CA)
- 1975-1976: St. Michael (Los Angeles, CA)
- 1976-1977: Sick Leave
- 1977-1982: Inactive Leave
Summary of Abuse Allegations against Father Robert Spader:
Father Robert Spader was ordained a priest in 1962 who served in the Archdiocese of Los Angeles. According to media reports, in 2018, his name appeared on the Archdiocese of Los Angeles’ updated list of clergy credibly accused of sex abuse of minors. which supplements the 2004 Report to the People of God. It noted incidents of child sexual abuse from 1972-1973 were reported in 2007 and 2008.
Father Spader died in 1982.
Horowitz Law is a law firm representing victims and survivors of sexual abuse by Catholic priests and other clergy in the Archdiocese of Los Angeles. If you need a lawyer because you were sexually abused by a priest or other Catholic clergy in California State, contact our office today. Although many years have passed, those abused by Catholic clergy in the Archdiocese of Los Angeles now have legal options, but filing deadlines will apply so do not delay in reaching out to us. Our lawyers have decades of experience representing survivors of clergy sexual abuse in Los Angeles and nationwide. We can help.