Father Edward Lucano
Diocese of Camden
Assigned as follows:
- Our Lady of Mt. Carmel (Camden, NJ)
- Saint Joseph (Swedesboro, NJ)
- Saint Cecilia (Pennsauken, NJ)
- Immaculate Conception (Camden, NJ)
- Holy Spirit (Atlantic City, NJ)
- Sacred Heart (Vineland, NJ)
- Saint Teresa (Runnemede, NJ)
- Saint Peter (Pleasantville, NJ)
- Holy Rosary (Ashland, NJ)
- Saint Mary (Rosenhayn, NJ)
- St. Edward (Pine Hill, NJ)
- St. John Bosco (Millville, NJ)
- Resurrection (Marmora, NJ)
Summary of Sexual Abuse Allegations against Father Edward Lucano:
Father Edward Lucano was recently included on the Diocese of Camden list of priests who were named as being “credibly accused” of child sex abuse. Other than his assignments and the year of his ordination, the Diocese of Camden did not provide any information about the number of allegations against Lucano or the nature of the misconduct alleged.
According to Bishop Sullivan, the list, “includes those who admitted to the abuse, those who were found guilty after a trial in the church courts or the civil courts, and others against whom the evidence was so overwhelming as to be virtually unquestionable.”
Lucano is deceased.
Horowitz Law is a law firm representing victims and survivors of sexual abuse by Catholic priests and other clergy in the Diocese of Camden in New Jersey. If you need a lawyer because you were sexually abused by a priest in New Jersey, contact our office today. In October 2020, the Camden Diocese filed for federal bankruptcy protection. The Court will resolve all claims of sexual abuse in this process but strict filing deadlines will apply and no late claims will be considered, so contact us today. Our lawyers have decades of experience representing survivors of clergy sexual abuse in New Jersey and nationwide. We can help.