Father Walter T. Reilly
Diocese of Camden
Assigned as follows:
- St. Agnes (Blackwood, NJ)
- Immaculate Conception Cathedral (Camden, NJ)
- St. Gregory (Magnolia)
- Moderator, Holy Child Day Camp
- St. Lawrence (Laurel Springs, NJ)
- Sacred Heart (Vineland, NJ)
- Sacred Heart High School (Vineland, NJ)
- Our Lady of Mt. Carmel (Camden, NJ)
- Camden Catholic High School (Camden, NJ)
- St. Patrick (Woodbury, NJ)
- St. Joseph (Woodstown, NJ)
- St. James High School (Carneys Point, NJ)
- St. Michael (Cedarville, NJ)
- St. John Vianney (Blackwood Terrace, NJ)
- St. Edward (Pine Hill, NJ)
Summary of Sexual Abuse Allegations against Father Walter T Reilly:
Father Walter T Reilly was recently included on the Diocese of Camden list of priests who were named as being “credibly accused” of child sex abuse. Other than his assignments and the year of his ordination, the Diocese of Camden did not provide any information about the number of allegations against Reilly or the nature of the misconduct alleged.
According to Bishop Sullivan, the list, “includes those who admitted to the abuse, those who were found guilty after a trial in the church courts or the civil courts, and others against whom the evidence was so overwhelming as to be virtually unquestionable.”
Reilly is now deceased.
Horowitz Law is a law firm representing victims and survivors of sexual abuse by Catholic priests and other clergy in the Diocese of Camden in New Jersey. If you need a lawyer because you were sexually abused by a priest in New Jersey, contact our office today. In October 2020, the Camden Diocese filed for federal bankruptcy protection. The Court will resolve all claims of sexual abuse in this process but strict filing deadlines will apply and no late claims will be considered, so contact us today. Our lawyers have decades of experience representing survivors of clergy sexual abuse in New Jersey and nationwide. We can help.