Father J. Gerald Griffin
Diocese of Trenton
Assigned as follows:
- St. Paul (Burlington, NJ)
- St. Mary (Perth Amboy, NJ)
- St. Joseph (North Plainfield, NJ)
- Our Lady, Queen of Peace, Fords (Woodbridge, NJ)
- Blessed Sacrament (Trenton, NJ)
- St. Anthony (Red Bank, NJ)
- St. James (Basking Ridge, NJ)
- Holy Cross (Rumson, NJ)
- Sacred Heart (Trenton, NJ)
- St. Peter (New Brunswick, NJ)
- Our Lady of Mercy (Englishtown, NJ)
Summary of Sexual Abuse Allegations Against Fr. J. Gerald Griffin:
The Diocese of Trenton recently released a list naming each of the priests within their ministry who have credible allegations of child sexual abuse against them. Fr. J. Gerald Griffin was named on the Diocese of Trenton list. The Diocese did not release any information about the multiple allegations against Griffin, such as his assignment(s) at the time of the alleged abuse, the gender/age of his victims, or the nature of the alleged sexual abuse.
Griffin died as a priest in good standing.
Horowitz Law is a law firm representing victims and survivors of sexual abuse by Catholic priests and other clergy in the Diocese of Trenton in New Jersey. If you need a lawyer because you were sexually abused by a priest in New Jersey, contact our office today. Although many years have passed, those abused by Catholic clergy in the Diocese of Trenton now have legal options, but filing deadlines will apply so do not delay in reaching out to us. Our lawyers have decades of experience representing survivors of clergy sexual abuse in New Jersey and nationwide. We can help.