Father Peter Kranch
Diocese of Albany
Assigned as follows:
- 1952-1957: Marian Hills Seminary (Claredon Hills, IL)
- 1972-1998: Holy Cross (West Taghkauie, NY)
- 1958-1963: St. Michael (South Glen Falls, NY)
- 1964-1965: St. Francis (Herkimer, NY)
- 1965-1966: St. Patrick’s (Albany, NY)
- 1968-1969: Cathedral of Immaculate Conception (Albany, NY)
- 1970-1971: St. Williams (Unadilla, NY)
Summary of Abuse Allegations against Father Peter Kranch:
In November 2018, Fr. Peter Kranch’s name first appeared publicly on the Diocese of Albany’s list of clergy credibly accused of sex abuse of minors. Kranch worked at various parishes in the Diocese of Albany. There is no information on the allegation regarding the age/gender of the victim, the nature of the alleged sexual abuse, or Kranch’s assignments at the time of the alleged abuse.
Kranch died in November 2001.
Horowitz Law is a law firm representing victims and survivors of sexual abuse by Catholic priests and other clergy in the Diocese of Albany. If you need a lawyer because you were sexually abused by a priest in Albany, contact our office today. Although many years have passed, those abused by Catholic clergy in the Diocese of Albany now have legal options to recover damages due to a compensation fund created for victims. Call us at 888-283-9922 or send an email to [email protected] to discuss your options today.