Father Paul Slavetskas
Diocese of Syracuse
Assigned as follows:
- St. Mary’s (Courtland, NY)
- Blessed Sacrament (Johnson City, NY)
- St. Ann’s and St. Paul’s (Binghamton, NY)
- St. Daniels (Syracuse, NY)
- Most Holy Rosary (Syracuse, NY)
- Unity Acres Home for Homeless Men (Orwell, NY)
- St. John the Baptist (Syracuse, NY)
- Catholic Daughters of America (Courtland, NY)
- Our Lady of Lourdes and Wilson Hospital (Binghamton, NY)
- James Square Nursing Home (Syracuse, NY)
Summary of Abuse Allegations Against Father Paul Slavetskas:
Father Paul Slavetskas’ name appeared publicly on the Diocese of Syracuse’s list of clergy credibly accused of sexual abuse of minors, published in December 2018. It released almost no information on the allegations against each priest, including age/gender of the victims, or the priest’s assignment at the time of the alleged abuse.
He died in November 2015.
Horowitz Law is a law firm representing victims and survivors of sexual abuse by Catholic priests and other clergy in the Diocese of Syracuse in New York. The Diocese of Syracuse filed for federal bankruptcy protection in June 2020. Anyone sexually abused by a priest or employee of the Diocese of Syracuse may be entitled to file a claim against the Diocese in these bankruptcy proceedings, but very strict filing deadlines apply. Most victims of abuse in the Diocese of Syracuse will never be able to take any legal action if they miss this bankruptcy filing deadline, so it is important that you contact us immediately to discuss your potential case. Our lawyers have decades of experience representing survivors of clergy sexual abuse in New York and nationwide. We can help.