Father Louis Stallkamp
Diocese of Orange
Assigned as follows:
- 1968-1971 St. John of God, (Norwalk, CA)
- 1972-1975 St. Juliana Falconieri (Fullerton, CA)
- 1976 St. Luke Church (Temple City, CA)
- 1977-1978 Our Lady Church (Claremont, CA)
- 1979-1982 St. James the Less Church (La Crescenta, CA)
- 1983-1986 St. Thomas More Church (Alhambra, CA)
- 1987-1994 Sacred Heart Church (Covina, CA)
Summary of Abuse Allegations against Father Louis Stallkamp:
Father Louis Stallkamp was ordained a priest in 1967 for the Archdiocese of Los Angeles, and worked in the Diocese of Orange. According to media reports, at least two survivors have come forward alleging child sexual abuse by Father Stallkamp between 1974 and 1979.
Father Stallkamp died in August 1994. In December 2003, he was named in a civil lawsuit. He was included in the Archdiocese of Los Angeles’ 2004 list of priests accused of sexual misconduct involving minors.
Horowitz Law is a law firm representing victims and survivors of sexual abuse by Catholic priests and other clergy in the Diocese of Orange in California. If you need a lawyer because you were sexually abused by a priest in one of California’s Catholic dioceses, contact our office today. Although many years have passed, those abused by Catholic clergy in the Diocese of Orange now have legal options due to a temporary change in California law, but filing deadlines will apply so do not delay in reaching out to us. Our lawyers have decades of experience representing survivors of clergy sexual abuse in California and nationwide. We can help.