Father Raymond Jose Tepe
Diocese of Orange
Assigned as follows:
- 1932-1933 St. Monica’s (Santa Monica, CA)
- 1934-1937 St. Ambrose’s (Los Angeles, CA)
- 1938-1939 St. Mary’svFullerton, CA)
- 1940-1941 St. Elizabeth’s (Altadena, CA)
- 1942-1945 Mary Star of the Sea (San Pedro, CA)
- 1946 St. Frances (Azusa, CA)
- 1947-1948 Convent of the Little Sisters of the Poor (Los Angeles, CA)
- 1949-1951 La Purisima Concepcion (Lompoc, CA)
- 1952-1969 St. Catherine Laboure (Torrance, CA)
Summary of Abuse Allegations against Father Raymond Jose Tepe:
was ordained a priest in 1931, According to media reports, Father Raymond Jose Tepe was ordained in 1931 for the Archdiocese of Los Angeles and San Diego, and served in the Diocese of Orange. According to media reports, at least two survivors have come forward alleging child sexual abuse by Father Tepe, between 1967 and 1968, while he worked at St. Catherine Laboure in Torrance. He has been named in at least one civil lawsuit.
Father Tepe was included in the Archdiocese of Los Angeles’ list of priests accused of sexual misconduct involving minors. He died in 1969.
Horowitz Law is a law firm representing victims and survivors of sexual abuse by Catholic priests and other clergy in the Diocese of Orange in California. If you need a lawyer because you were sexually abused by a priest in one of California’s Catholic dioceses, contact our office today. Although many years have passed, those abused by Catholic clergy in the Diocese of Orange now have legal options due to a temporary change in California law, but filing deadlines will apply so do not delay in reaching out to us. Our lawyers have decades of experience representing survivors of clergy sexual abuse in California and nationwide. We can help.