Father Harold Graf
Diocese of Rockville Centre
Assigned as follows:
- 1969 St. Bernard’s (Levittown, NY)
- 1969-1971 St. Gregory (Phoenix, AZ)
- 1971-1972 St. Mary (Chandler, AZ)
- 1972-1976 Our Lady of Mount Carmel (Tempe, AZ)
- 1977-1981 St. Paul (Phoenix, AZ)
- 1981 St. Henry (Buckeye, AZ)
- 1982-1988 Newman Center, Northern Arizona University (Flagstaff, AZ)
- 1989-1991 Blessed Sacrament (Scottsdale, AZ)
- 1992 Unassigned
- 1992-1994 Vocations Director (Diocese of Phoenix, AZ)
- 1994-2000 Our Lady Lourdes (Sun City West, AZ)
- 2001-2002 St. Joan of Arc (Phoenix, AZ)
- 2003-2021 Unknown
Summary of Abuse Allegations Against Father Harold Graf:
Father Harold Graf was ordained in the Diocese of Rockville Centre in 1968. According to media reports, in June 2002, Fr. Graf was suspended from ministry amidst allegations of sexual misconduct with a child that occurred in approximately 1978 when he was serving as associate pastor of Our Lady of Mount Carmel in Tempe. He was laicized later that year.
According to a spokeswoman, diocese officials learned about the incident more than 20 years after it took place, in 1994, while Father Graf was serving as vocations director for the diocese. He remained active as a priest, serving in Phoenix, where his duties included helping out in an active youth ministry.
He is believed to currently be living in Phoenix.
Horowitz Law is a law firm representing victims and survivors of sexual abuse by Catholic priests and other clergy in the Diocese of Rockville Centre in New York. If you need a lawyer because you were sexually abused by a priest in New York, contact our office today. In October 2020, the Rockville Centre Diocese filed for federal bankruptcy protection. The Court will resolve all claims of sexual abuse in this process but strict filing deadlines will apply and no late claims will be considered, so contact us today. Our lawyers have decades of experience representing survivors of clergy sexual abuse in New York and nationwide. We can help.