Father Donald Bruneau
Diocese of Burlington
Assigned as follows:
- 1954-1959 Essex Junction (Holy Family, VT)
- 1959-1961 St. Albans (Holy Angels, VT)
- 1961-1965 Burlington (St. Anthony, VT)
- 1965-1968 Gilman (St. Theresa, VT)
- 1968-1975 Island Pond (St. James, VT)
- 1975-1981 Underhill Center (St. Thomas, VT)
- 1981-1994 Burlington, (St. Anthony, VT)
Summary of Abuse Allegations against Father Donald Bruneau:
According to media reports, Father Donald Bruneau served as a priest in Vermont for approximately 40 years. He died in 1994.
In August 2019, his name appeared publicly on the Diocese of Burlington’s list of clergy credibly accused of sex abuse of minors.
Horowitz Law is a law firm representing victims and survivors of sexual abuse by Catholic priests and other clergy in the Diocese of Burlington. If you need a lawyer because you were sexually abused by a priest in Burlington, contact our office today. Although many years have passed, those abused by Catholic clergy in the Diocese of Burlington now have legal options to recover damages due to a compensation fund created for victims. Call us at 888-283-9922 or send an email to [email protected] to discuss your options today.