Father Clark White
Diocese of Ogdensburg
Assigned as Follows:
- 1975-1976: St. Alexander (Morrisonville, NY)
- 1977-1978: Holy Family (Watertown, NY)
- 1979: Unknown
- 1980-1983: St. Alphonsus (Tupper Lake, NY)
- 1984-1985: St. Lawrence (Louisville, NY)
- 1986-1991: On duty outside the Diocese (St. Martin de Porre, Peru)
- 1992: Special Assignment
- 1993-1995: St. Patrick Church (Brasher Falls, NY)
- St. Patrick Church (Hogansburg, NY)
- 1996-2002: St. Patrick Church (Brasher Falls, NY)
- St. Lawrence Church (North Lawrence, NY)
Summary of Sexual Abuse Allegations against Father Clark White:
Father Clark White was ordained to the priesthood in the Diocese of Ogdensburg in 1974. He served in multiple parishes throughout his career. According to media reports, in July 2002, Father White and three other priests were removed from their assignments as a result of a zero tolerance policy from Dallas Bishops’ conference. Father White was working at St. Patrick’s Church in Brasher Falls at the time.
The Diocese of Ogdensburg released a statement saying that all four priests had substantiated sexual abuse allegations against them. Furthermore, all four of the priests had also been through some form of therapy in the past for their “problems.”
No other information has been released about the number of alleged victims or the time-frame of the alleged abuse. Clark White appears on the updated list of credibly accused priests by the Ogdensburg diocese as of November 13th, 2018.
Horowitz Law is a law firm representing victims and survivors of sexual abuse by Catholic priests and other clergy in the Diocese of Ogdensburg in New York. If you need a lawyer because you were sexually abused as a child in New York State, contact our office today. Although many years have passed, those abused by Catholic clergy in the Diocese of Ogdensburg now have legal options, but filing deadlines will apply so do not delay in reaching out to us. Our lawyers have decades of experience representing survivors of clergy sexual abuse in New York and nationwide. We can help.