Father Vincent Francis Holden
Archdiocese of New York/Paulists
- 1937: Good Shephard Parish (New York, NY)
- 1937-1039: St. Paul’s College (Washington Archdiocese)
- 1939-1942: St. Austin’s/Campus Ministry (Austin Diocese)
- 1942-1943: New York Mission Bands
- 1943-1949: St. Paul the Apostle (New York, NY)
- 1949-1952: Detroit Mission Bands
- 1952-1972: St. Paul the Apostle (New York, NY)
Summary of Sexual Abuse Allegations Against Father Vincent Francis Holden:
Fr. Vincent Francis Holden is named publicly as accused by the Paulists on their 2019 list of Clergy Credibly Accused of Sexual Abuse of a Minor. Allegations were reported in 2010 and again in 2019, of abuse that occurred in 1943 while Holden was serving at St. Paul the Apostle in New York City.
The details of the sexual abuse allegations, including when and where the alleged abuse occurred, or the victim’s age/gender, are unknown. Holden died in 1972.
Horowitz Law is a law firm representing victims and survivors of sexual abuse by Catholic priests and other clergy in the Archdiocese of New York. If you need a lawyer because you were sexually abused by a priest or other Catholic clergy in New York State, contact our office today. Although many years have passed, those abused by Catholic clergy in the Archdiocese of New York now have legal options, but filing deadlines will apply so do not delay in reaching out to us. Our lawyers have decades of experience representing survivors of clergy sexual abuse in New York and nationwide. We can help.