Father Daniel Cremins
Archdiocese of Los Angeles
- 1950: St. Mark Catholic Church (Venice, CA)
- 1951-1962: Transfiguration Catholic Church (Los Angeles, CA)
- 1963: Divine Saviour Catholic Church (Los Angeles, CA)
- 1964: St. Elizabeth Catholic Church (Altadena, CA)
- 1965-1968: St. Mary Catholic Church (Palmdale, CA)
- 1969-1970: Sacred Heart Catholic Church (Lancaster, CA)
- 1971-1972: Unknown
- 1973: Saints Peter and Paul Catholic Church (Wilmington, CA)
- 1974-2018: Unknown
Summary of Sexual Abuse Allegations Against Father Daniel Cremins:
Fr. Daniel Cremins was ordained a priest in 1965, and served in multiple parishes in the Archdiocese of Los Angeles. According to media reports, in has been accused of sexual abuse between 1965 and 1971. His name was included on the Archdiocese of Los Angeles’ 2004 list of priests accused of sexual misconduct involving minors. The details of the sexual abuse allegations, including where the alleged abuse occurred, or the victim’s age/gender, are unknown.
Fr. Cremins died in 2014. His status as a priest, whereabouts, and whether he had access to children from 1974 until his death is unknown.
Horowitz Law is a law firm representing victims and survivors of sexual abuse by Catholic priests and other clergy in the Archdiocese of Los Angeles in California. If you need a lawyer because you were sexually abused by a priest in one of California’s Catholic dioceses, contact our office today. Although many years have passed, those abused by Catholic clergy in the Archdiocese of Los Angeles now have legal options due to a voluntary compensation fund created by the Archdiocese of Los Angeles, but filing deadlines will apply so do not delay in reaching out to us. Our lawyers have decades of experience representing survivors of clergy sexual abuse in California and nationwide. We can help.