Father John J.C. Feeney
Archdiocese of Los Angeles
Assigned as follows:
- 1956-1957 Holy Trinity (San Pedro, CA)
- 1958-1961 St. Pius V (Buena Park, CA)
- 1962-1965 Holy Family (rtesia, CA)
- 1966 Our Lady of Grace (Encino, CA)
- 1967-1968 Chaplin U.S. Army
- 1969 On Duty Outside The Diocese
- 1970-1971 St. Genevieve’s (Van Nuys, CA)
- 1972-1973 St. Helen’s (South Gate, CA)
- 1974-1983 Our Lady of the Valley Church (Canoga Park, CA)
- 1984 Unknown
- 1985-1987 Nazareth House (Los Angeles, CA)
- 1988-1989 Saints Felicitas and Perpetua Church (San Marino, CA)
- 1990-1993 Annunciation Church (Arcadia, CA)
- 1993-2004 Nazareth House (Los Angeles, CA)
Summary of Abuse Allegations against Father John Feeney:
Father John Feeney was ordained a priest in 1955, who served in multiple parishes in the Archdiocese of Los Angeles. According to media reports, he was listed by the Archdiocese of Los Angeles as an incardinated priest accused of child sex abuse in 2008. In January 2013, his name was quietly added, along with 24 others, to the Archdiocese of Los Angeles’ Final Addendum of clergy credibly accused of sex abuse of minors.
He died in January 2004.
Horowitz Law is a law firm representing victims and survivors of sexual abuse by Catholic priests and other clergy in the Archdiocese of Los Angeles. If you need a lawyer because you were sexually abused by a priest or other Catholic clergy in California State, contact our office today. Although many years have passed, those abused by Catholic clergy in the Archdiocese of Los Angeles now have legal options, but filing deadlines will apply so do not delay in reaching out to us. Our lawyers have decades of experience representing survivors of clergy sexual abuse in Los Angeles and nationwide. We can help.