Father Vincent Flynn
Archdiocese of Los Angeles
Assigned as follows:
- 1969: Our Lady of Victory (Compton, CA)
- 1968-1969: Sick Leave
- 1937-1968: Our Lady of Victory (Compton, CA)
- 1934-1937: Our Lady of Rosary (Paramount, CA)
- 1933-1934: Mary Star of the Sea (San Pedro, CA)
- 1933: St. Francis de Sales (Riverside, CA) Out of Archdiocese
- 1933: Immaculate Conception (Monrovia, CA)
- 1929-1933: St. Matthew (Long Beach, CA)
- 1928-1929: Precious Blood (Los Angeles, CA)
Summary of Abuse Allegations against Father Vincent Flynn:
According to media reports, in 2018, Father Vincent Flynn was named publicly as accused on the Archdiocese of Los Angeles’ updated list of clergy credibly accused of sex abuse of minors. It noted allegations reported in 2016 of child sexual abuse incidents that occurred in 1961.
Father Flynn died in 1969.
Horowitz Law is a law firm representing victims and survivors of sexual abuse by Catholic priests and other clergy in the Archdiocese of Los Angeles. If you need a lawyer because you were sexually abused by a priest or other Catholic clergy in California State, contact our office today. Although many years have passed, those abused by Catholic clergy in the Archdiocese of Los Angeles now have legal options, but filing deadlines will apply so do not delay in reaching out to us. Our lawyers have decades of experience representing survivors of clergy sexual abuse in Los Angeles and nationwide. We can help.