Father Roger Martinez
Archdiocese of San Francisco/Santa Fe
- 1978: San Felipe de Neri (Albuquerque, NM)
- 1978-1982: St. Anthony (Peñasco, NM)
- 1982-1983: Ranchos de Taos (San Francisco, CA)
- 1983-1984: Leave of absence
- 1984-1985: Holy Ghost (Albuquerque, NM)
- 1985-1988: St. Thomas (Abiquiu, NM)
- 1988-1990: Our Lady of Belen (Belen, NM)
- 1990-1993: Our Lady of Sorrows (La Joya, NM)
Summary of Sexual Abuse Allegations Against Father Roger Martinez:
Fr. Roger Martinez was publicly named on the Archdiocese of Santa Fe’s List of Priests, Deacons, Religious, and Seminarians Accused of Sexual Abuse of Children in 2017. The details of the sexual abuse allegations, including when and where the alleged abuse occurred, or the victim’s age/gender, are unknown. Martinez’s status as a priest, whereabouts, and assignments since 1993 are unknown.
Horowitz Law is a law firm representing victims and survivors of sexual abuse by Catholic priests and other clergy in the Archdiocese of San Francisco in California. If you need a lawyer because you were sexually abused by a priest in one of California’s Catholic dioceses, contact our office today. Although many years have passed, those abused by Catholic clergy in the Archdiocese of San Francisco now have legal options due to a voluntary compensation fund created by the Archdiocese of San Francisco, but filing deadlines will apply so do not delay in reaching out to us. Our lawyers have decades of experience representing survivors of clergy sexual abuse in California and nationwide. We can help.