Father John Ralph Moholy
Diocese of San Jose (Jesuits)
- 1937-1941: Gonzaga High School (Shanghai)
- 1941-1945: Alma College (Los Gatos, CA)
- 1945-1946: Manresa Hall (Port Townsend, WA)
- 1946-1948: St. Ignatius High School (San Francisco, CA)
- 1948-1949: Alma College (Los Gatos, CA)
- 1949-1964: Loyola University (Los Angeles, CA)
- 1964-1969: Alma College (Los Gatos, CA)
- 1969-1994: Outside the Jesuit Community
- 1994-1997: Sacred Heart Jesuit Center (Los Gatos, CA)
Summary of Sexual Abuse Allegations against Father John Ralph Moholy:
Fr. John Ralph Moholy was ordained a Jesuit priest who served in multiple parishes in the Diocese of San Jose. According to media reports, in 2018, his name was included the Jesuits West Province list of clergy credibly accused of child sexual abuse. It noted an allegation of abuse that occurred in 1960 was reported in 2003. Very little is known of Moholy as the Jesuit West Province has not released any information about when the priest was ordained. In addition, information about the age/gender of his alleged victim/victims, the nature of the alleged sexual abuse, or Moholy’s assignments at the time of the alleged abuse is unknown.
Fr. Moholy died in 1997.
Horowitz Law is a law firm representing victims and survivors of sexual abuse by Catholic priests and other clergy in the Diocese of San Jose in California. If you need a lawyer because you were sexually abused by a priest in one of California’s Catholic dioceses, contact our office today. Although many years have passed, those abused by Catholic clergy in the Diocese of San Jose now have legal options due to a temporary change in the law, but filing deadlines will apply so do not delay in reaching out to us. Our lawyers have decades of experience representing survivors of clergy sexual abuse in California and nationwide. We can help.