Father Austin N. Park
Archdiocese of Miami/Jesuits
- Jesuit High School (Shreveport, LA)
- Jesuit High School (New Orleans, LA)
- Spring Hill College (Mobile, AL)
- Our Lady of Guadalupe Parish and Shrine (San Antonio, TX)
- Colegio San Ignacio, Río Piedras, Puerto Rico
- Jesuit High School (El Paso, TX)
- Gesù Parish (Miami, FL)
- Christ the King Church (Grand Coteau, LA)
- Sacred Heart Church (Tampa, FL)
- Immaculate Conception Parish (New Orleans, LA)
- St. Joseph Church (Houston, TX)
- St. Mary’s Church (Greenville, S.C.)
- Our Lady of the Rosary (Greenville, S.C.)
- Sacred Heart Parish (El Paso, TX)
Summary of Sexual Abuse Allegations against Father Austin N. Park:
Fr. Austin N. Park was ordained in 1955. According to Park’s assignment history, Park has worked in El Paso, TX; San Antonio, TX; Miami, FL; Grand Coteau, LA; Tampa, FL; New Orleans, LA; Houston, TX; Greenville, SC; Kinder, LA; Shreveport, LA; Mobile, AL; Puerto Rico; Oakdale, LA.
In 2013, a family member reported that Park had abused two children in the Archdiocese of San Antonio in the late 1950s-early 1960s which deemed to be credible.
In 2018, Park was named publicly as accused by the Jesuits’ Central and Southern Province. The abuse allegedly occurred in the 1960s.
In 2019, Park was included in the Archdiocese of San Antonio, Diocese of Charleston, and Diocese of Lake Charles List of Jesuits with Credible Accusations of Sexual Abuse of a Minor.
Information about the age/gender of his alleged victim/victims, the nature of the alleged sexual abuse, or Park’s assignments at the time of the alleged abuse is unknown.
Park died in 2013.
Horowitz Law is a law firm representing victims and survivors of sexual abuse by Catholic priests and other clergy in the Archdiocese of Miami in Florida. If you need a lawyer because you were sexually abused by a priest in Florida, contact our office today. Our lawyers have decades of experience representing survivors of clergy sexual abuse in Florida and nationwide. We can help.