Father Ignatius Tuoc
Diocese of St. Petersburg
- Christ the King (Tampa, FL)
- St. Patrick (Largo, FL)
- St. Mary Our Lady of Grace (St. Petersburg, FL)
- Blessed Trinity Parish (St. Petersburg, FL)
- St. Timothy Parish (Tampa, FL)
- Epiphany of Our Lord Catholic Church (Tampa, FL)
- St. Joseph’s Vietnamese Mission (Tampa, FL)
Summary of Sexual Abuse Allegations Against Father Ignatius Tuoc:
In 2003, Father Ignatius Tuoc was temporarily removed after the Diocese of St. Petersburg received a complaint from a female parishioner of Epiphany of Our Lord Catholic Church, claiming the priest sexually abused her. The woman claims the abuse started in the 1990s, when she was 13 years old, and continued until she was 26.
Tuoc was allowed to continue at Epiphany after the review board could not find enough evidence to corroborate the victim’s story.
Horowitz Law is a law firm representing victims and survivors of sexual abuse by Catholic priests and other clergy in the Diocese of St. Petersburg in Florida. If you need a lawyer because you were sexually abused by a priest in Florida, contact our office today. Our lawyers have decades of experience representing survivors of clergy sexual abuse in Florida and nationwide. We can help.