Father Marjan Bober
Diocese of Orlando/Camden
- 1963-64: Saint Agnes (Blackwood, NJ)
- 1964-66, 1968-70: Saint Joseph (Camden, NJ)
- 1966-68: Saint John (Collingswood, NJ)
- 1970-1974: Saint Cecilia (Pennsauken, NJ)
- 1974-77: Assumption (Atco, NJ)
- 1978-82: Saints Peter and Paul (Turnersville, NJ)
- 1982-84: Saint Gregory (Magnolia, NJ)
- 1986-1989: St. John the Baptist (Camden, NJ)
- 1990- 2003: Our Lady of the Lakes (Collings Lakes, NJ)
- 2004-2017: St. Luke’s, St. Sebastian, St. Josephs, and Immaculate Conception (Palm Bay, FL)
Summary of Sexual Abuse Allegations Against Father Marjan Bober:
Father Marjan Bober was included in a 1994 lawsuit against the Diocese of Camden and other Dioceses in New Jersey. He was accused of allegedly abusing one child with Fr. Patrick Weaver at Saint John’s in Collingswood in 1967-1968.
The Diocese of Camden has not released any additional information more relating to the accusation, including whether there are any more known allegations against him. Bober was allowed to retire to Palm Bay, Florida, in 2004, where he continued to assist at various parishes in the Orlando Dioceses, including St. Luke’s, St. Sebastian, St. Josephs, and Immaculate Conception. Fr. Bober died in 2017 in Florida.
Horowitz Law is a law firm representing victims and survivors of sexual abuse by Catholic priests and other clergy in the Diocese of Orlando in Florida. If you need a lawyer because you were sexually abused by a priest in Florida, contact our office today. Our lawyers have decades of experience representing survivors of clergy sexual abuse in Florida and nationwide. We can help.