Father Gabriel Hentrich
Diocese of Little Rock/Carmelites
- Holy Rosary (Hartshorne, Oklahoma)
- Mt. Carmel Center Our Lady of Guadalupe (Dallas, TX)
- Sacred Heart Cathedral (Dallas, TX)
- St. Mary of Carmel (Dallas, TX)
- Our Lady of Mount Carmel and St. Térèse (San Antonio, TX)
- Immaculate Heart of Mary (Pearsall, TX)
- 1975-1981: Marylake Monastery (Little Rock, AR)
Summary of Sexual Abuse Allegations Against Father Gabriel Hentrich:
Fr. Gabriel Hentrich was ordained a priest for the Order of Discalced Carmelites in 1940. He was assigned to parishes in the Diocese of Little Rock in Arkansas, Texas, and Oklahoma during his 40 year tenure.
In 2018, a survivor alleged that he had been sexually abused as a child by Fr. Hentrich in the 1950s. From 1950-1959, Hentrich was assigned to the Archdiocese of San Antonio. While the allegations were made after his death, the Archdiocese found the survivor to be credible.
Horowitz Law is a law firm representing victims and survivors of sexual abuse by Catholic priests and other clergy in the Diocese of Little Rock in Arkansas. If you need a lawyer because you were sexually abused by a priest in Arkansas, contact our office today. Our lawyers have decades of experience representing survivors of clergy sexual abuse in Arkansas and nationwide. We can help. Contact us at 888-283-9922 or [email protected] to discuss your options today.