Father Nicholas Figliola
Diocese of Rockville Centre
- 1977-1979: St. Kilian (Farmingdale, NY)
- 1979-1985: Holy Name of Mary (Valley Stream, NY)
- 1981-Unknown: St. Anthony’s High School (Smithtown, NY)
- 1985-1986: St. Martha (Uniondale, NY)
- Unknown: St. Paul’s Abbey (Newton, NJ)
- 1986: St. Elizabeth (Melville, NY)
- 1986-1991: St. Patrick (Glen Cove, NY)
- 1991-2005: St. Frances Cabrini (Coram, NY)
- 2005-2008: Our Holy Redeemer (Freeport, NY)
- 2008-2012: St. Lawrence (Sayville, NY)
Summary of Abuse Allegations Against Father Nicholas Figliola:
Fr. Nicholas Figliola was ordained as a priest in 1977. He served in multiple parishes in New York. His name is listed on the Diocese of Rockville Centre’s March 2021 List of Clergy Credibly Accused of Sexual Abuse of a Minor. The liststates that the alleged sexual abuse occurred while Fr. Figliola worked at Holy Name of Mary in Valley Stream, NY, sometime between 1979 and 1985. The details of the sexual abuse allegations, including the victim’s age/gender, are unknown. Despite the allegations, Fr. Figliola’s career spanned 35 years before he finally retired in 2012, and lives in Coram, NY.
Horowitz Law is a law firm representing victims and survivors of sexual abuse by Catholic priests and other clergy in the Diocese of Rockville Centre in New York. If you need a lawyer because you were sexually abused by a priest in New York, contact our office today. In October 2020, the Rockville Centre Diocese filed for federal bankruptcy protection. The Court will resolve all claims of sexual abuse in this process but strict filing deadlines will apply and no late claims will be considered, so contact us today. Our lawyers have decades of experience representing survivors of clergy sexual abuse in New York and nationwide. We can help.