Father Robert Giuntini
Diocese of Rockville Centre
- 1976-1980: St. Rosalie (Hampton Bays, NY)
- 1980-1986: Holy Family Diocesan High School (Huntington, NY)
- 1984-1986: St. Anthony’s High School (Huntington, NY)
- 1986-1988: St. Patrick (Huntington, NY)
- 1988-1993: St. Ignatius Loyola (Hicksville, NY)
- 1993-1999: St. Patrick (Bay Shore, NY)
- 1999-2003: Sts. Philip & James (Huntington, NY)
- 2003-2010: St. Joseph Guest House (Huntington, NY)
Summary of Abuse Allegations Against Father Robert Giuntini:
Father Robert Giuntini was ordained a priest in 1976. His name is listed on the Diocese of Rockville Centre’s 2021 List of Clergy Credibly Accused of Sexual Abuse of a Minor. The list states that the alleged sexual abuse occurred while Fr. Giuntini worked at St. Rosalie Church in Hampton Bays and Notre Dame Church in New Hyde Park, sometime between 1976-1980. The list also says that Fr. Giuntini abused his victim(s) at New York Men’s Club, in Fr. Giuntini’s car, and at a men’s bathhouse in Manhattan. The details of the sexual abuse allegations, including the victim’s age/gender, are unknown. Fr. Giuntini died in 2010 at the age of 63.
Horowitz Law is a law firm representing victims and survivors of sexual abuse by Catholic priests and other clergy in the Diocese of Rockville Centre in New York. If you need a lawyer because you were sexually abused by a priest in New York, contact our office today. In October 2020, the Rockville Centre Diocese filed for federal bankruptcy protection. The Court will resolve all claims of sexual abuse in this process but strict filing deadlines will apply and no late claims will be considered, so contact us today. Our lawyers have decades of experience representing survivors of clergy sexual abuse in New York and nationwide. We can help.