Br. Donald “Alois” O’Toole
Archdiocese of Baltimore/Xaverian Brothers
- 1940-1941 Xavier, Louisville, KY
- 1942-1951 Cardinal Hayes, Bronx, NY
- 1952-1957 Archbishop Stepinac, White Plains, NY
- 1958 Mount St. Joseph, Baltimore, MD
- 1959-1963 East Africa
- 1964-1966 John’s High School, Shrewsbury, MA
- 1967-1975 East Africa
- 1976-1989 John’s High School, Shrewsbury, MA
Summary of Abuse Allegations Against Br. “Alois” O’Toole:
Br. Donald O’Toole is one of the priests identified by the Maryland Attorney General as having been accused of sexually abusing minors and having been assigned or resided in the Archdiocese of Baltimore.
According to the Attorney General’s report, several allegations were brought forward in 1989 of sexual abuse perpetrated by Br. O’Toole in Massachusetts between the late 1950s and early 1980s.
Br. O’Toole was removed from ministry in 1989.
Br. O’Toole’s name appears on the Xaverian Brothers’ list of deceased and former brothers credibly accused of sexual abusing minors.
According to the report, Br. O’Toole died in 2006.