Brian Keith Olkowski
Archdiocese of Baltimore
- Youth Counselor and Substitute Teacher, Calvert Hall High School, Towson, MD
- Seminarian, St. Paul’s, Ellicott City, MD
- Seminarian, Our Lady of Mount Carmel Church, Middle River, MD
- Youth Minister, Annunciation Roman Catholic Church, Rosedale, MD
- Confirmation Teacher, St. Michael’s, Overlea, MD
Summary of Abuse Allegations Against Brian Keith Olkowski:
Mr. Brian Keith Olkowski was a seminarian, youth minister, and youth counselor assigned in the Archdiocese of Baltimore and accused of sexually abusing a minor.
Mr. Brian Keith Olkowski was convicted in 1995 of child abuse and a sexual offense related to the sexual abuse of a 14-year-old boy in Essex, MD. Olkowski bought beer for the victim, before molesting him.
According to media reports, Olkowski was served a 5-year sentence, with 4 years suspended, as well as counseling, 500 hours of community service, and 5 years of probation upon his release from jail.
Horowitz Law is a law firm representing victims and survivors of sexual abuse by Catholic priests and other clergy in the Archdiocese of Baltimore in Maryland. If you need a lawyer because you were sexually abused by a priest in Maryland, contact our office today. Our lawyers have decades of experience representing survivors of clergy sexual abuse nationwide. We can help. Contact us at 888-283-9922 or [email protected] to discuss your options today.