Fr. James Glenn Murray
Archdiocese of Baltimore/Jesuits
- 1974-1976 Teacher, Gonzaga High School, Washington, D.C.
- 1980-1981 Parochial Vicar, Holy Cross Church, Durham, NC
- Campus Minister, Duke University, Durham, NC
- 1980-1981 Bernadette’s, Butner, NC
- 1981-1985 Teacher and Assistant Principal, St. Frances-Charles Hall, Baltimore, MD
- 1981-1982 Jesuit Community at Loyola College, Baltimore, MD
- 1984-1991 All Saints, Baltimore, MD
- 1989-2007 Parochial Vicar, St. Henry Rectory, Cleveland, OH
- 1991-1992 Jesuit Community Corporation at St. Louis University Jesuit Hall, MO
- 1992-1995 Professor of Liturgy, St. Mary’s Seminary, Cleveland, OH
- 1995-2003 Director of Diocesan Liturgical Office and Professor of Homiletics, St. Mary’s Seminary, Cleveland, OH
- 2003-2007 Director of Office of Pastoral Liturgy, Cleveland Diocese, OH
- 2007-2011 Associate Pastor, St. Aloysius Gonzaga Church, Washington, D.C.
Summary of Abuse Allegations against Fr. James G. Murray:
Fr. J. Glenn Murray is one of the 156 priests identified by the Maryland Attorney General as having been accused of sexually abusing minors during their tenure with the Archdiocese of Baltimore.
According to the Attorney General’s report, in 2005, a man reported having been sexually abused by Fr. Murray between 1982 and 1983, when the victim was a student at St. Frances/Father Charles High in Baltimore.
Fr. Murray’s name appears on the Archdiocese of Baltimore’s list of priests credibly accused of sexual misconduct with a minor. Fr. Murray’s name also appears on the Maryland Province of Jesuits’ list of priests credibly accused of sexual misconduct with a minor.
Horowitz Law is a law firm representing victims and survivors of sexual abuse by Catholic priests and other clergy in the Archdiocese of Baltimore in Maryland. If you need a lawyer because you were sexually abused by a priest in Maryland, contact our office today. Our lawyers have decades of experience representing survivors of clergy sexual abuse nationwide. We can help. Contact us at 888-283-9922 or [email protected] to discuss your options today.