Father Patrick Hill
Diocese of Orange
Assigned as follows:
- 1969-1972 St. Boniface (Anaheim, CA)
- 1973-1976 Our Lady of Lourdes (Northridge, CA)
- 1977-1979 Holy Redeemer (Montrose, CA)
- 1980-1985 St. Mariana de Paredes (Pico Rivera, CA)
- 1986-1988 Our Lady of Peace (North Hills, CA)
- 1989-1992 St. Brendan (Los Angeles, CA)
- 1993-1994 St. Agatha (Los Angeles, CA)
- 1995-1999 St. Bernard (Los Angeles, CA)
- 2001-2002 St. Bernard (Los Angeles, CA)
- 2004-2017 Canonical Services Coordinator (Los Angeles, CA)
- 2014-2017 St. Brendan (Los Angeles, CA)
Summary of Abuse Allegations against Father Patrick Hill:
Father Patrick Hill was ordained a priest in 1968, who served in the Diocese of Orange. According to media reports, he was accused of sexually abusing one child sometime between 1979-1981. The Archdiocese of Los Angeles investigated and found the claim to be unsubstantiated, and was not removed from ministry.
Father Hill’s name was included in the Archdiocese of Los Angeles’ list of clergy credibly accused of sexual abuse of minors. He retired in 2017 and was most recently in residence at St. Brendan in Los Angeles, California.
Horowitz Law is a law firm representing victims and survivors of sexual abuse by Catholic priests and other clergy in the Diocese of Orange in California. If you need a lawyer because you were sexually abused by a priest in one of California’s Catholic dioceses, contact our office today. Although many years have passed, those abused by Catholic clergy in the Diocese of Orange now have legal options due to a temporary change in California law, but filing deadlines will apply so do not delay in reaching out to us. Our lawyers have decades of experience representing survivors of clergy sexual abuse in California and nationwide. We can help.