Father Donald Duplessis
Diocese of Orange (Servite)
- 1962-1964: St. Joseph’s Seminary (St. Charles, IL)
- 1965: Our Lady of Mt. Carmel (Denver, CO)
- 1966-1967: Servite High School (Anaheim, CA)
- 1968-1975: Servite Priory of the Seven Holy Founders (Anaheim, CA)
- 1974-1976: California State University Fullerton (Fullerton, CA)
- 1976: St. Philip Benizi (Fullerton, CA)
- 1977-1978: Our Lady of Mt. Carmel (Denver, CO)
- 1979: St. Philip Benizi (Fullerton, CA)
- 1980-1988: Our Savior (Los Angeles, CA)
- 1989-1990: Unknown
- 1991-1992: Holy Trinity Church (Westminster, CO)
- 1992-1993: St. Philip Benizi (Fullerton, CA)
- 1994-2000: St. Juliana Falconieri Church (Fullerton, CA)
- 2000-2002: Order of Friar Servants of Mary (Buena Park, CA)
- 2001: Chicago Order of Friar Servants of Mary (Chicago, IL)
- 2002: St. Juliana Falconieri Church (Fullerton, CA)
- 2003: Chicago Order of Friar Servants of Mary (Chicago, IL (CHI)
- 2004: Monastery of Our Lady of Sorrows (Chicago, IL)
- 2005-2010: Chicago Order of Friar Servants of Mary (Chicago, IL)
- 2011-2017: Unknown
Summary of Sexual Abuse Allegations Against Father Donald Duplessis:
Fr. Donald Duplessis was ordained a Servite priest in 1961, who served in the Diocese of Orange. According to media reports, he was accused of a civil lawsuit of sexually abusing a minor child from 1968 to 1970 at Servite High School in Anaheim, California. The details of the incident, including the age and sex of the victim, is unknown.
Fr. Duplessis died in 2018. His status as a priest, his whereabouts, and whether he had access to children from 2011 until his death in 2018 are unknown.
Fr. Duplessis was included in the 2005 Addendum to the Archdiocese of Los Angeles’ 2004 “Report to the People of God: Clergy Sexual Abuse Archdiocese of Los Angeles 1930-2003”. He was also included on the Archdiocese of Los Angeles’ list of priests accused of sexual misconduct involving minors.
Horowitz Law is a law firm representing victims and survivors of sexual abuse by Catholic priests and other clergy in the Diocese of Orange in California. If you need a lawyer because you were sexually abused by a priest in one of California’s Catholic dioceses, contact our office today. Although many years have passed, those abused by Catholic clergy in the Diocese of Orange now have legal options due to a temporary change in California law, but filing deadlines will apply so do not delay in reaching out to us. Our lawyers have decades of experience representing survivors of clergy sexual abuse in California and nationwide. We can help.