Father Paschal Hardy
Archdiocese of Los Angeles
Assigned as follows:
- 1956-1962: St. Joachim (Costa Mesa, CA)
- 1962-1963: Sacred Heart (Covina, CA)
- 1963-1964: St. Louis of France (La Puente, CA)
- 1964: Guardian Angel (Pacoima, CA)
- 1964-1966: St. Anthony of Padua (Gardena, CA)
- 1966-1968: Newman Center (Cal State Dominguez Hills, CA)
- 1968-1970: Mission San Juan Capistrano (San Juan Capistrano, CA)
- 1970-1980: St. Euphrasia (Granada Hills, CA)
- 1980: St. Mary Magdalen (Los Angeles, CA)
- 1980-1989: Queen of Angeles (Lompoc, CA)
Summary of Abuse Allegations against Father Paschal Hardy:
Father Paschal Hardy was ordained a priest in 1956, who served in multiple parishes in the Archdiocese of Los Angeles. According to media reports, in 2018, his name appeared on the Archdiocese of Los Angeles’ updated list of clergy credibly accused of sex abuse of minors. It noted child sexual abuse allegations were reported in 2016 occurring from 1958 to 1961, while the priest was serving at St. Joachim Costa Mesa in CA.
Father Hardy died in 1989.
Horowitz Law is a law firm representing victims and survivors of sexual abuse by Catholic priests and other clergy in the Archdiocese of Los Angeles. If you need a lawyer because you were sexually abused by a priest or other Catholic clergy in California State, contact our office today. Although many years have passed, those abused by Catholic clergy in the Archdiocese of Los Angeles now have legal options, but filing deadlines will apply so do not delay in reaching out to us. Our lawyers have decades of experience representing survivors of clergy sexual abuse in Los Angeles and nationwide. We can help.