Father Philip Halstead
Diocese of Pensacola-Tallahassee
- 1962-1964: University of West Florida (Pensacola, FL)
- 1984-1986: Pensacola Catholic High School (Pensacola, FL)
- 1987-1988: St. Sylvester (Gulf Breeze, FL)
- 1988: Holy Name of Jesus (Niceville, FL)
- 1988-1995: Blessed Trinity (Bonifay, FL)
- 1989-1995: St. Joseph the Worker (Chipley, FL)
Summary of Sexual Abuse Allegations Against Father Philip Halstead:
Fr. Philip Halstead was named on the Diocese of Pensacola-Tallahassee 2020 list of priests that have been credibly accused of sexual abuse of a minor or minors. The details of the sexual abuse allegations, including when and where the alleged abuse occurred, or the victim’s age/gender, are unknown. Fr. Halstead’s status as a priest, whereabouts, and assignments until his death in 2002 are unknown.
Horowitz Law is a law firm representing victims and survivors of sexual abuse by Catholic priests and other clergy in the Diocese of Pensacola-Tallahassee in Florida. If you need a lawyer because you were sexually abused by a priest in Florida, contact our office today. Our lawyers have decades of experience representing survivors of clergy sexual abuse in Florida and nationwide. We can help.