Brother Walter Klick
Archdiocese of Baltimore/Marianist
- Cathedral Latin School (Cincinnati, OH)
- Chaminade High School (Dayton, OH)
- Colegio Ponceño de Varones (Ponce, PR)
- Covington Catholic High School (Covington, KY)
- Immaculate Conception Grade School (Washington, DC)
- North Catholic High School (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Purcell Marian High School (Cincinnati, OH)
- St. James High School (San Francisco, CA)
- St. John’s Home (Brooklyn, NY)
- St. Joseph High School (Cleveland, OH)
- St. Mary’s Grade School (Pittsburgh, PA)
- 1940-1941: St. Michael School (Baltimore, MD)
- 1960s: Moeller High School (Cincinnati, OH)
Summary of Sexual Abuse Allegations Against Brother Walter Klick:
Br. Walter Klick was a Marianist Brother and worked at various schools and churches in the Archdiocese of Baltimore, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Dayton, Puerto Rico, Covington, Washington DC, Pittsburgh, San Francisco, and Brooklyn. In 2020, Br. Klick’s name was included on the List of Marianist members found to have sexually abused a minor prior to 2002.
Br. Klick was also listed on the Archdiocese of Baltimore’s Credibly Accused of Sexual Abuse of Minors list that same year. In April 2023, Maryland’s Attorney General released a report alleging 156 Catholic clergy members sexually abused at least 600 children over six decades. The report lists the names of the abusers, including Brother Walter Klick.
The abuse was said to have occurred in Ohio, but no other information has been revealed. Br. Klick died in 1979.
Horowitz Law is a law firm representing victims and survivors of sexual abuse by Catholic priests and other clergy in the Archdiocese of Baltimore in Maryland. If you need a lawyer because you were sexually abused by a priest in Maryland, contact our office today. Our lawyers have decades of experience representing survivors of clergy sexual abuse nationwide. We can help. Contact us at 888-283-9922 or [email protected] to discuss your options today.