Fr. Robert Paul Michele
Archdiocese of Baltimore/Paulists
- 1955 Old St. Mary’s Cathedral, San Francisco, CA
- 1955-1958 Austin’s Church, Austin, TX
- 1958-1961 Paul the Apostle Church, New York, NY
- 1961-1963 Missions
- 1963-1964 Paulist Information Center, Mobile, AL
- 1964-1968 Philip Neri Parish, Portland, OR
- 1968-1972 Paulist Information Center, Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada
- 1972-1973 Philip Neri Parish, Portland, OR
- 1973-1979 Ann’s Parish, Boston, MA
- 1979-1981 Peter’s Church, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- 1981-1986 Old St. Mary’s Cathedral, San Francisco, CA
- 1986-1989 Johns Hopkins University Ministry, Baltimore, MD
- 1989-1991 Austin’s Church, Austin, TX
- 1991-2011 Senior Ministry
Summary of Sexual Abuse Allegations:
Fr. Robert Paul Michele is one of the priests identified by the Maryland Attorney General as having been accused of sexually abusing minors and having resided win or been assigned in the Archdiocese of Baltimore.
According to the Paulist Fathers, a victim reported in 2018 having been sexually abused by Fr. Michele at St. Neri Church in Portland in the late 1960s or early 1970s.
According to the Paulist Fathers, they received an allegation in 2002 stating that Fr. Michele has sexually abused a victim approximately 50 times prior to her 18th birthday. Fr. Michele sexually abused the victim between 1964 and 1969, beginning when the victim was 16 or 17 years old.
Fr. Michele’s name appears on the Paulist Fathers’ list of priests credibly accused of sexual misconduct with a minor.
Horowitz Law is a law firm representing victims and survivors of sexual abuse by Catholic priests and other clergy in the Archdiocese of Baltimore in Maryland. If you need a lawyer because you were sexually abused by a priest in Maryland, contact our office today. Our lawyers have decades of experience representing survivors of clergy sexual abuse nationwide. We can help. Contact us at 888-283-9922 or [email protected] to discuss your options today.